Photo Credit: Rony Alwin
I know I’m not alone when I say that the Juicy Couture collection just makes a gal happy. Jamie Mizrahi, a well-known Hollywood stylist and now creative director for the brand, is on her second collection. Fun fashion mixed with effortlessly cool and gorgeous hair, yes please! Juicy Couture’s premiere NYFW runway presentation gave us all the nostalgia. To compliment the updated and refined looks, Gregory Russell styled the models with simple, undone hairstyles – think low knots and bedhead-esque! The effortlessly chic models all were styled with the NEW Biolage R.A.W. Styling Collection.
What DailyFashionista likes about the Biolage Raw line is that they’re in-tune with nature and these products while well made are also reasonable priced! They deliver results and are free of heavy scents (something I look for). See the backstage glam pictures below and further details on how you can get the look.
GREGORY RUSSELL’S INSPIRATION: “We wanted to achieve a very undone and effortless look for the models. We created low knots, pulled out to look slept in, and then we added wave and texture to the ends, and tucked the hair behind the ears. On the crown, we pulled some hair up to create texture making it look very effortless.”
Biolage R.A.W. Styling: a next-generation collection of natural-origin hair styling formulas. Biolage R.A.W. Styling provides a “naked touch,” with high performance styling results that are seen but not felt! The five stylers include—
- Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk: Infused with honey and oat, this smoothing styling milk eases the grip of blow dry while enhancing hair with nourished style. For polished locks and smooth hair. Available at Matrix Salons for $19.50.
- Biolage R.A.W. Curl Defining Styling Butter: Infused with cacao, this nourishing styling butter defines for tamed and naturally finished curls. For a touchable twist and twirl for your curls. Available at Matrix Salons for $19.50.
- Biolage R.A.W. Frizz Control Styling Spray: Infused with matcha green tea, this texturizing styling spray gives separation and definition for touchable texture. For loose beach waves with soft feeling and movement. Available at Matrix Salons for $19.50.
- Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray: Infused with lavender, this frizz control styling spray helps to smooth down flyaways with light shaping for a natural sheen and controlled finish. Available at Matrix Salons for $19.50.
- Biolage R.A.W. Bodifying Styling Jelly: Infused with lemon, this bodifying styling jelly has a creamy gel texture that spreads easily for application and fullness. Available at Matrix Salons for $19.50.