With the weekend almost here, thoughts of cozy casual wear are definitely on my mind. There’s something about the fall season that just makes you want to kick-back, enjoy the foliage and dress with an air of ease.
DailyFashionista wants to share some of their fall must-have pieces. One of the biggest trends this season is the blanket scarf. Well, I have you at something even better — the blanket cape! This is such a versatile piece and warm (more importantly). Here are some more styles that are on our #DF radar:
- A chic fall hat is a must. Get one, two or three. From a pretty peacock blue to rich bordeaux tones find a hat that resonates with you and looks fab!
- The right lip color to enhance your fall fashions is of beauty importance. One of my favorites is Serenity by Gerard Cosmetics! I love the way this lip color looks with my outfits. I used a rose colored lip liner with it and I’m pleased with the result.
- Go monogram! I love statement jewelry that literally can be worn with everything in my closet. My go-to jewelry is without doubt Jane Basch jewelry. I’m wearing the initial Y chain with a script D and it’s a favorite.
- A versatile pair of fall boots that you can walk in and look well with everything. You know the ones you’ll reach for again and again. These Sweetie Pie booties from My Shoe Freak (don’t you just love the name) are so comfortable and stylish #winwin.
- You can’t wear your ankle booties without the perfect ankle sock. Apye Socks are a staple in my wardrobe. These socks are so comfortable, soft and work well under all of my ankle boots! My drawer is full!
Want to keep the conversation going? Feel free to Tweet @DanaPrigge I like connecting! Happy fall!