Halloween is almost upon us! Yes, it’s time to run between costume stores like an animal to score that perfect head-turning ensemble (we all know it isn’t fun unless it’s last minute). Jokes aside, we have a fun solution that will have you looking incredible this Halloween and oh, so stylish!
You can take a cue from DailyFashionista.com and create your very own costume from the comforts of your own home. A little creativity goes a long way and makeup is the perfect outlet to create a unique Halloween look!
The Pop Art Look is trending right now, so I decided to try it out and I love how it turned out! It’s actually quite simple and more than likely you already have everything you need.
What you’ll need:
* Black Eyeliner (liquid or gel) I used the Urban Decay All Nighter Eyeliner
* Eyeliner Application Brush
* False Eyelashes (for a more dramatic look)
* Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter (pick a bold color like royal blue or purple)
* Bold Red Lip Color such as the Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipstick
* Red & White Halloween Face Paint
* Concealer (to create an even look/ to clean up lines)
* Apply concealer to your clean face to create an even tone.
* Use black eyeliner to create bold/dark brows and outline crucial parts of your face. This includes hairline, jawline, nose (down the middle & the outside of the nostrils), cheek bone, eyes and lips. ~ Refer to photos for exact line placement.
* Apply makeup adhesive to your eyelids and then cover with Urban Decay Glitter for the extra POP! ~ Here I went with blue, but any bold color will work.
* Apply lashes and outline eyelid with liner.
* Apply red lip color but remember to leave a triangle section blank on the lower lip off to the side. Then fill in the triangle section with white Halloween makeup. ~ White eyeliner also works.
* Apply dots using red Halloween face makeup or lipstick with a small tip application brush. This is a bit time consuming, but it will be worth it!
Final Step: Throw on a solid colored outfit & BAM you have a cool Pop Art costume!
We dare you to try this look! Be the flirty girl at the party. Here’s the visual recap: