I just returned from a fabulous winter getaway to Orlando. Sometimes, a little fun in the sun does wonders. Since, most of us stress out about what to pack, I figured I would share some outfits and brands that make my travels stress free. My packing is always pre-planned. I open up my luggage and have a clothing rack that I use. Packing versatile pieces is also a must!
Here are my top 5 ways to achieve easy and stylish resort style:
- Pack a bag that goes well with everything. I opted for this fun tassel handbag from Charming Charlie. The neutral color and casual, yet somewhat dressy style goes well with jeans or a dress.
- Make sure you have a versatile and flattering white dress. It will highlight your sun-kissed skin, and can be dressed up or down. I opted for this fab tunic style dress by Karma for a Cure. The St. Tropez Lace Up Dress is fully embroidered. I wore this for dinner, but this also plays well as a beach cover up. If it’s chilly, wear a pair of leggings underneath. The styling options are endless and why this tops my fashion list! (so glad I packed this dress).
- The right type of sandals can make or break a trip. I want to look stylish, but comfort is also key. I love a good gladiator sandal and this white pair by Tina Maria Shoes was worn throughout my trip! The Shanti style sandal can be worn with shorts or a dress. These are so comfortable and well made. There’s something to be said about wearing shoes that can be worn on repeat. Quality is key!
- Bring your favorite sunglasses and just keep wearing them (less is more). I opted to bring two pairs by Quay.
- While we all want to look nice, remember you’re going away to have fun, so try not to stress out too much about packing. A smile is your best accessory! Happiness shows!
Have any style questions? Want to keep the conversation going, Tweet @DanaPrigge as always I enjoy hearing from you! Happy travels xo.