The New York Fashion Week runways are were many upcoming beauty trends are created! We have the details on the products used to create the natural and alluring beauty look from the Vivienne Tam NYFW SS/18 show. This romantic look can easily be recreated at home, with these user friendly steps! Now, let’s get the look:
MAKEUP: Kelli J. Bartlett for GLAMSQUAD
NAILS: Christina Quercia for GLAMSQUAD
INSPIRATION: The look for Vivienne Tam was inspired by the collection which is romantic and girly. The makeup and nail look is simple and fresh.
GET THE LOOK: MAKEUP
- Prep the skin by cleansing with Ponds Original Fresh Makeup Removal Towelettes followed by Kiehl’s Ultra-Facial Cream
- Apply Mac Strobe Cream on the cheekbones and bridge of the nose.
- Brush brows upwards with Tarte Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel and fill in gaps lightly if needed.
- Apply a white pencil in the inner corners of the eye and buff Trish McEvoy 24-Hour Eye Shadow & Liner in Rose Quartz on the lid and into the crease.
- Blend Cover FX Highlighter on high points of the cheek with a Beauty Blender Original Single for a soft matte glow.
- Define the cheekbones using Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate followed by a touch of Glossier Cloud Paint in Puff and Beam mixed together.
- Finish with Rosebud Salve on the lips.
GET THE LOOK: NAILS
- File the nails finger nails into a natural round shape with soft edges, and toe nails into a square shape with round corners.
- Next, hydrate the cuticle with oil, followed with a quick massage using Essie ‘Many Many Mani’ lotion to soften.
- Apply one coat of Essie Base Coat, ‘First Base’ followed by two coats of Essie ‘Go Go Geisha’.
- Finish the look with Essie Topcoat, ‘Good To Go’ and quick dry drops.
*Images via Vivienne Tam