As a bride-to-be, I was super excited to receive the inside scoop on how to achieve the gorgeous beauty look seen at the Lela Rose Bridal Fashion Week Presentation. Your wedding is a day that you want your natural beauty to shine through! GLAMSQUAD created the soft and alluring looks. Here are the details;
MAKEUP: Kelli J. Bartlett for GLAMSQUAD
HAIR: Giovanni Vaccaro for GLAMSQUAD
GET THE LOOK: MAKEUP
- Prep the skin with Kiehl’s Ultra-Facial Cream all over and Mac Strobe Cream on the high points of the face.
- Hydrate the lips with By Terry Baume de Rose.
- Apply Mary Kay Clear Brow Gel throughout the brows to keep their natural form.
- Neutralize the eyelid with By Terry Stylo Blackstar in Marron Glace and smudge a flash of metallic eyeshadow to the inner corner of the lid near the lash line.
- Curl the lashes with a Surrat Lash Curler and add multiple coats of L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.
- Finish with highlighting the skin with a mix of Josie Marian Argan Oil and Glossier Highlighter in Topaz and Moonstone to give the cheekbones a dewy glow.
GET THE LOOK: HAIR
- Prep the hair by applying texture spray throughout from roots to ends, followed by applying Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil from the mid-shaft to ends.
- Create a strong middle part and divide the hair into two sections, half up half down from behind the ear to the top of the crown.
- Create a pony tail with the bottom section and secure with an elastic.
- Twist the bottom pony tail into a vertical messy knot and secure with a pin.
- Next, split the top section of the hair into two creating a messy knot. Pin the knot to the scalp and twist the ends creating a vertical shape.
- Spray Oribe Light Reflecting Spray for added shine.
- Finish by using your hands to create friction for added softness and spraying with L’Oreal Elnett Strong Hold.